Office 365 er Microsofts pakkeløsning som gir tilgang til programmer som Word, Powerpoint, OneNote, OneDrive og Teams. Pakken inkluderer også en studentmail. FIH tilbyr Office 365 gratis til våre studenter.
After completing the semester registration and paying the semester fee, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive login information within a couple of days.
Go to https://www.office.com/ and log in with your Office 365 user account. Once logged in, click "Install Office" in the upper right part of the page, then select "Office 365 apps."
- Go to https://outlook.office.com/ and log in with your Office 365 user account.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "View all Outlook settings" in the lower right corner.
- Go to "Email" and then "Rules." Click on "Add a new rule."
- Give the rule a name. Add a condition. If you want it to apply to all messages, use the "Apply to all messages" option.
- Under the "Action" section, select "Forward to" and enter the email address to which you want to forward the emails.
- Check the box for "Stop processing more rules" if you want this rule to take precedence over other rules affecting the same emails.
OneDrive is Microsoft's cloud storage service accessible to all students and staff through Office 365. Through Fjellhaug, this service provides you with 1 TB of cloud storage. OneDrive is also a reliable way to safeguard your data from data breaches, external threats, and data loss due to PC damage or replacement
OneDrive can be accessed online at https://fjellhaug-my.sharepoint.com/.
You can also set it up locally on your computer if you prefer. Here's what you need to do:
- If you have Windows 10 or have previously installed the Office 365 suite, skip this step. Go to https://www.office.com/ and log in with your Office 365 user account. Once logged in, click "Install Office" in the upper right part of the page.
- If you have already logged in with another user in OneDrive, go to the bottom right of the screen, find the OneDrive icon, right-click on it, select "Settings," go to the "Account" tab, and click "Add an account." If you haven't logged in with any user, you can search for OneDrive in the start menu and open the app.
- After following one of the two paths in step 2, log in with your Office user account, and your OneDrive will appear in the left margin in File Explorer.